This week has been a crazy one! We jumped right back into a busy work week on Monday and haven’t really been able to catch up on anything since. I promise I will post pictures of our eventful vacation, but until then bake yourself some of delicious blueberry muffins because they are to die for.
Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sale
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- a dash of vanilla
Cinnamon Streusel Topping:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup: add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with Cinnamon Streusel topping mixture.
- To make Cinnamon Streusel topping: mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in preheated oven, or until done.